The RadioBox application
This repository enhances the Red Pitaya hardware and the ecosystem-0.94 by adding these function blocks as the radiobox contributed application:
- filters (band-pass, low-pass)
- signal converters between time and frequency domain with the FFT and R-FFT blocks
- data encoders
- data decoders
... and all that is based on a Red Pitaya hardware running with a current ecosystem-0.94.
The ecosystem on the SD-card is modified for RadioBox just in one way: you have to expand the ZIP-file for the RadioBox application in its application directory:
- (on the SD-card itself)
- (on the Red Pitaya filesystem)
- expanding the FPGA features for oscillators, mixers, filters, encoders, decoders and so on ...
- using a standard Red Pitaya ecosystem
|2015-11-05||data communication between front-end and back-end with double precision|
|2015-10-25||first working application on ecosystem-0.94 for AM, FM and PM generation up to 55 MHz|
|2015-09-05||created by Ulrich Habel (DF4IAH) and Walter Sandel (DD8UU)|